Sunday 21 June 2015

What's on my iPhone 6 Plus?

Hey everyone, this post is all about what's on my iPhone. I have got an iPhone 6 Plus in the colour, Space Grey and I've had it now for around 2 months. I am just going to show you how I organise my apps and what apps I use.

 So, what's on my iPhone?
This is the first page/screen when you unlock the phone. It just has all of the apps that come with the phone, apart from at the bottom is a Booklight app for when I am in bed and need a light to read, I use this. I actually use the majority of the apps on this page apart from the apps in the 'extras' file.

This is the second page on my phone and as you can see I don't organise my apps into folders as I prefer to see all of my apps instead of having them in folders that I have to look through. Although they aren't in folders they are in certain rows and groups.
 First is all of my social media; Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, YouTube, Snapchat, Vine, and Facebook. These apps are in order of which I use the most and the top row is probably the most used apps on my phone.
 Then I have Spotify and this is the only other music app I use on my phone alongside the Music app on the bottom bar. I have a huge playlist on there with all of my favourite songs.
 Then I have photo editing apps and I use Retrica and Whitagram. Retrica has a lot of really nice filters which I use for my Instagram pictures. 
Then I have the EE app which I just use to track how much mobile date I have left so that I don't run out. 
Then I have money/buying apps; NatWest, eBay, ASOS and Unidays. I love the banking app as I can keep track of my money without keep going to an ATM and it's useful when I am out as I can quickly check what money I have. I also love the Unidays app as I can get really good discounts in the majority of high street stores.
Then I have 2 random apps; BBC iPlayer and Pinterest. I don't use these very much as I can watch catch up on my TV or laptop and I'm not a big fan of Pinterest.
 Then I have fitness apps; My Fitness Pal and Pacer. I use the apps daily as it is a good way to count calories and keep on track and the amount of steps I do in a day are added up on the pacer app and I can see how many calories I have burnt without realisng!
Finally I have gaming apps and Netflix. I have Sims Freeplay, Billionaire and Cooking Fever. I am not a big fan of having tons of games on my phone but these ones are my favourite games to play when I've got nothing else to do. I use Netflix to watch new episodes of my favourite show Pretty Little Liars and films when I am bored.

So, that's everything on my phone! As you can see I keep my apps to a minimum as I don't like having tons of apps taking up space on my phone. If you're thinking of getting and iPhone 6 Plus, or even any iPhone, definitely get one!! I haven't explained everything that the phone can do but the Apple website is linked right here >(Apple Website UK) so you can have a look at the phone's features that I haven't mentioned.
Leave a comment, What's your favourite app on your phone?
Charlotte xo
P.s. my background is from tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment