Thursday 30 October 2014

Autumn Tag

Hey,
It's finally autumn in the UK and I really wanted to do a autumn tag or something to do with autumn on my blog. I found these questions on tumblr, these were the best ones I could find, so feel free to use them for your blog or in a video or you can pick your favorite question and comment down below your answer.

1, What is your favorite autumn drink?
I really love Cadbury's hot chocolate with lots mini marshmallows and whipped cream on the top. When the marshmallows melt into the chocolate it tastes like heaven. mmmmm

2.What is your favorite autumn food?
My all time favorite autumn food is caramel waffles.You can get them all year but I really love buying them from Cafe Nero with a hot chocolate and eating them warm.

3. Your favorite part of autumn?
My favorite part of autumn is how dark it gets in the morning and at night. It gets really dark at about 5pm now and doesn't get light until about 8am. I like walking in the dark, not on my own though, it feels really christmassy and cold, I love it.

4. Your favorite Halloween movie?
From when I was about 7 it has got to be Caspar the Friendly Ghost. I am such a chicken that I don't have a current favorite because I hate scary films.

5. Your favorite Halloween treats?
I think its more of a bonfire night thing but Bonfire Lollies are the best sweet at autumn time.

6. Your Favorite autumn activity?
My favorite thing to do in autumn is go on walks at night time or carve pumpkins.

7. Your favorite scent/candle?
I have a Yankee candle and its the Fireside Treats scent and it smells like roasted marshmallows.

Thats all of the questions for this tag. Autumn is definitely my favorite time of year along with Winter, I just like the cold really. You can pick your favorite question and comment the answer down below or comment your blog name so I can check it out.
Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment