Sunday 28 June 2015

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow Review

Hey, this weeks post is all about the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr eyeshadows. I've had these eyeshadows for quite a while now and I love them!! I have the shades Pink Gold - 65 and Creamy Beige - 98 and I use them as an everyday eyeshadow.

Creamy Beige - 98
Pink Gold - 65
Swatches - Pink Gold, Creamy Beige
Pink Gold, Creamy Beige
They come in a little pot and are a creamy eyeshadow which means they are very easy to apply. I prefer to apply firstly with my finger all over my eyelid and then blend it out with a small fluffy brush. As these eyeshadows are fairly pigmented you can either apply them as a single eyeshadow or use them as a base to apply other shades on top (which is what I like to do). I love to use Creamy Beige all over my eyelid and then apply a darker brown through the crease and a shimmery gold colour towards the corner of my eye. Pink Gold is a really nice shade on it's own as it is shimmery and light. Another thing I love about these eyeshadows as they are long lasting, they last all day!! When I am taking my make-up off at night, my eyes still look like I have just done them. These eyeshadows are amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone. Also I think they are are good dupe for MAC's paint pots and they are definitely more affordable.
Here is a link to see the rest of the colours in the range - Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr
Charlotte xo





No comments:

Post a Comment